The Psychology Behind the Colour of Your Car
Car colour is an enormously important part of the manufacturing and sales process, with most major automakers devoting countless hours and money in order to get a new model’s colour options just right.
It’s even possible that certain colours appeal more to various types of drivers. However, as of yet, there is little evidence to support claims that car colour is representative of the driver’s psyche.
What Your Car Colour Could Say About You:
- Silver: You are calm, cool, elegant, futuristic and possibly detached
- White: You are fastidious, enjoy a simple life, have a strong attention to detail and are possibly a perfectionist
- Green: You are trustworthy, traditional and balanced, but can also be lively and occasionally hysterical
- Brown/Beige: You are practical, reliable, down-to-earth and pragmatic
- Yellow: You are upbeat, intelligent and young at heart
- Grey: You are calm, sober and very career-driven
- Blue: You are confident, quiet and dependable
- Red: You are energetic, dynamic and have a lust for life
- Pink: You are gentle, loving and caring
- Black: You are conservative, empowered, elegant and professional
- Purple: You are creative, unafraid of stepping outside of the norm and happy to be seen as unique
Via Tier 10 Lab