Established in 1988, Z&X Group has built a strong reputation over the years and is dedicated to customer service and support.
It holds one of the largest Mechanical Engineering companies in Cyprus, a Holiday Villas and a Car Rentals company as well as a part of the amazing Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort in the hills of Miliou.
- Z&X Mechanical Installations
- Z&X Holiday Villas
- Z&X Drivers Rentals
- Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort
Z&X Drivers Rentals Ltd is a car rental company based in Paphos and seeking for a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative is an essential member of the service / sales team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells products and services to meet the customer’s travel needs.
Are you passionate about providing customer service, driven to succeed and want to make a difference while honing your sales skills and providing helpful, quality service?
Are you a team player with the ability to commit to customer satisfaction as a member of our team?
Even in difficult situations, do you possess great tact and charm?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Work in a fast-paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Processing customers’ rental returns.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
- Clean and service facilities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- General administration duties.
- Fluency in English and Greek. Additional foreign language will be considered a strong asset.
- Valid driver’s license. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Experience in a similar position (not necessarily in the industry) at least 1 year.
- Polite and communicative personality.
- Welcoming and Client-oriented approach with passion for customer service.
- Ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet and individual.
- Dynamic, results-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work individually as well as as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.